889ASN first launched in Australia
Pihsiang Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. approved with Initial Public Offering for OTC.
“SHOPRIDER EUROPE S.A.” founded in Luxembourg for the distribution of European market
China quarter founded in Shanghai for the distribution of China market
Pihsiang Homecare Co., Ltd. founded to step in the elders care career of local market.
Pihsiang Electric Vehicle MFG. Co., Ltd. officially stepped in Electric Vehicles field.
- German branch ” SHOPRIDER GmbH” established as warehouse and service center in Europe
- The e-Moped (ES-16) granted the approval of E-Mark (EC Type-Approval) Certificate in L1e category.
- The shift-in investment “Pihsiang Electric Vehicle MFG. Co., Ltd.” found with 1 billion paid-in capital.
- Taiwan SEC issued the second time unsecured convertible bonds of NT$2 billion for the capital increase of Pihsiang Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. and Pihsiang Electric Vehicle MFG. Co., Ltd.
- Graded by Taipei Customs Office as the “2008 Superior Customs Bonded Factory”.
- YangMing Industry (ZheJiang) Ltd. factory construction completed and launched the production of Power Wheelchairs and Medical Mobility Scooters for Europe and the U.S.
- Japan branch “Shoprider JAPAN Ltd” founded.
- The shift-in investment Pihsiang Energy Technology Co., Ltd. built strategic alliance with French Automaker MICROCAR, to produce electric vehicles and launched the first model in the same year at Paris Auto Show 2008.
- In the successive 5 years graded by the Taipei Customs Office as the First-Rate Customs Bonded Factory.
- Retained earnings shifted into capital to total NT$ 1.734 billion.
- Medical Device License approved by the Department of Health (Executive Yuan).
- Pihsiang Machinery merged Pacific Energytech Co., Ltd. and renamed it into Pihsiang Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pihsiang Machinery further stepped into the world patented C-LiFePO4 battery business.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs TW(MEA) authorized the Certificate of the Operational Headquarters to Pihsiang Machinery.
Retained earnings shifted into capital of total NT$ 1.705 billion.
- Retained earnings shifted into capital to total NT$ 1.644 billion.
- Pihsiang Machinery officially registered as a customs bonded factory governed by Taipei Customs Office.
- Moved to the new plant.
- Capital increased to NT$1.296 billion.
- Retained earnings shifted into capital of total NT$ 1.558 billion.
- Awarded as global “200 Best Under A Billion Companies for 2002” by FORBES Magazine.
- The first Taiwanese medical scooter manufacturer certified by Department of Health (Taiwan) as GMP quality assured.
Pihsiang was authorized to go public in September Retained earnings shifted into capital of total NT$ 948.33 million.
- Awarded the “Innovation Research Award for Small & Medium Enterprises” by the Ministry of Economy Affairs.
- Pihsiang’ scooters were ranked as the No.1 by the BHTA (British) in Quality and Reliability for a successive 8 years.
- Stock listing counseling.
- ISO14001 certified.
- Retained earnings shifted into capital of total NT$ 727.74 million.
- Pihsiang Machinery was authorized with the “Tax-Ease Reward to Important Technology” by the Industrial Development Bureau (MEA).
Capital increased to total NT$ 180 million.
CE Mark (EU) certified.
Capital increased to total NT$ 90 million.
TNO (NL) and TGA (AU) certified.
ADP (CA) certified.
Capital increased to total NT$ 50 million and renamed as “Pihsiang Machinery MFG. Co., Ltd.”.
Capital increased to total NT$ 16.7 million.
Land purchased and built the plant